There is no theater description available
- Diazoma has opened a special bank account (money box) for the ancient theater of Kabireion of Thebes.
- The Programmatic Agreement was signed in December 13, 2013. With the agreement, the Region of Central Greece undertakes to finance with € 50,000 the program for the enhancement of the ancient theatre.
The program includes the following work units:
- Archaeological cleaning of all the disclosed antiquities, excavation research where it is absolutely necessary.
- Study for the mapping and surveying of the archaeological site and the decumbent archaeological material.
- Full photographic documentation and aerial photography.
- Mapping the decay. Diagnosis of the decay (study of materials). Assessment of past interventions.
- Study of the ancient drainage system and possible works for its repair so that it can operate again.
- Demolition of the old shed that was built during the excavations and construction of shelter for the archaeological material found on site.
- Signage – information signs.